I, a HIKKI-NEET, suddenly reincarnated in another world as a prince, and was immediately deemed the weakest ever, with my life already in a pinch after being abandoned as a baby, being stared down by a huge beast!?
However, I could only use one kind of magic. It was close, but I was able to avoid a “dead end” in my first few days of being born using that magic.
Anyways, I just want to live a lazy shut-in life as an adopted noble with my one all-purpose magic, but…?
- Chapter 76: This is the sacred weapon (fake)
- Chapter 77: We have a Romantic Weapon now
- Chapter 78: A New Demon
- Chapter 79: Appearances can be deceiving
- Chapter 80: Messing with Headmaster
- Chapter 81: Capturing the Headmaster
- Chapter 82: Teresa’s Speculation
- Chapter 83: Beginning of life as a shut-in at school
Volume 6: The Hikikomori Life in Academy
- Chapter 84: My sister is my classmate?
- Chapter 85: I’m fully prepared
- Chapter 86: My sister is an Evangelist
- Chapter 87: What’s happening?
- Chapter 88: A constant stream of visitors
- Chapter 89: Friends and Companions are useful words
- Chapter 90: Increasing Round Table
- Chapter 91: Charu-chan’s secret meeting, who’s the partner?
- Chapter 92: Where’s the Interesting Group is Headed
- Chapter 93: Something Crawling on the Queen
- Chapter 94: Odd Queen
- Chapter 95: Queen’s Warning
- Chapter 96: It was rather easy
- Chapter 97: Target, lock-on
- Chapter 98: The Target Seems Big
- Chapter 99: Demon who was Flying and on Fire(?)
- Chapter 100: What Did She Come For Anyway?
- Chapter 101: Producing a Justice Organization
- Chapter 102: Can even Surpass God?
- Chapter 103: Insistent Verification
- Chapter 104: Enough with the Waterfall
- Chapter 105: Blood Ties Matter? Really?
- Chapter 106: The Man Who Can’t be Number 1
- Chapter 107: Reject Invitation from Handsome guy
- Chapter 108: What is the development that my sister wants?