Yuto Domori (Domori Yuto)was born into the Domori family, a family of the strongest spirit swordsman who inherited the unusual abilities.
Because, he inherited spiritual and magical powers from his father and mother that contradicts each other. If only the magical side was sealed, his spiritual power simply leaked out and he was unable to use either of them, resulting in a peculiar constitution that prevented him from inheriting his powers.
For this reason, he received training in the Sendo from his grandfather (Kazura) Tenzo’s acquaintance Soni.
Yuto showed his natural ability in learning the Sendo. Through the process, he learned that Senki does not repel either spiritual or magical power, and was able to wield the powerful and unparalleled power of simultaneous use of spiritual and magical power…
That power came at a serious price.
When he enters high school, his grandfather Kazura, a super free spirit, spends all his money on living expenses, he is kicked out of his home for a reckless reason because he is having a hard time making ends meet, and he enrolls in Horajin Kibayashi High School, which allows him to pay his tuition as long as he can pay in full.
He starts high school life with his childhood friend Mari, who played with Yuto in the past, and his friends Ichigo and Shizuka, but due to various misfortunes, the family’s finances are in a state of flux.
Unable to find a good part-time job and unable to shake off his financial worries, Yuto decides to take the World Ability Agency’s rank certification test, a taboo in the Domori family, in order to make ends meet.
Table of Content:
- Vol 1
- Chapter 1: Entrance Ceremony Preparation
- Chapter 2: Income Security and World Ability Users Agency
- Chapter 3: World Ability Users Agency Newcomer Rank Examination
- Chapter 4: Rookie Rank Examination – Ability and Evaluation
- Chapter 5: Person With Inferior Ability Returning from the Demon World
- Vol 2
- Chapter 1: Work after Work
- Chapter 2: First request from World Ability Users Agency
- Chapter 3: Home Occupation by Outsiders
- Chapter 4: The Night Before Departure
- Chapter 5: Reunion with Peers
- Chapter 6: The Night Before the Battle
- Epilogue: Enemy Attack