“Your stats are lower than that of your average person.”
The weakest by a mile among the otherworldlers of class 1-A, Takatsuki Makoto.
The Heroes and Sages who had cheat skills in his class had went off, and the base set lifespan is 10 years?
The Great Demon Lord is going to revive soon?
I am a Mage Apprentice?
Isn’t the balance way too bad? This damn Isekai is a tr*sh game!
“Want to be my believer?”, the Goddess that told me this has zero believers!
Aah, this is bad…I don’t think I can clear this. The Goddess with zero believers is an incredible beauty, and she is telling me she is imprisoned somewhere and is waiting to be saved. My last and hardest mission is to save the Goddess.
Clearing this Isekai that only has adversities, the story of the weakest mage.
I will be using Weakest mage for the mage just as Reigokai: Isekai Translations who did the WN.
Table of Content:
- Vol 1: The Weakest Mage in the Class
- Prologue: A Story of a Game Lover
- Chapter 1: Makoto Takatsuki wanders into another world
- Chapter 2: Makoto Takatsuki Meets the Goddess
- Chapter 3: Makoto Takatsuki meets up with Fuji-yan again
- Chapter 4: Takatsuki Makoto gets his first companion
- Chapter 5: Takatsuki Makoto trains with Lucy
- Chapter 6: Takatsuki Makoto forms a temporary party
- Chapter 7: Takatsuki Makoto learns the spirit language
- Chapter 8: Takatsuki Makoto taken on the old giant god
- Epilogue: Small talk between the Goddess and the Giant God
- Vol 2: A Girl Reincarnated as Disaster Designated
- Prologue: A Story of Two Game Lovers
- Chapter 1: Takatsuki Makoto leaves for the Great Labyrinth
- Chapter 2: Sasaki Aya Wakes up in Another World
- Chapter 3: Takatsuki Makoto arrives at the Great Labyrinth
- Chapter 4: Takatsuki Makoto Explores the Great Labyrinth
- Chapter 5: Takatsuki Makoto gets Reunited
- Chapter 6: Takatsuki Makoto Prepares
- Chapter 7: Takatsuki Makoto Challenges the Boss
- Chapter 8: Takatsuki Makoto fights alongside the Light Hero
- Epilogue: Promise of the Goddess and Believer
- After Episode: A Detour on the Way Back from the Great Labyrinth